Monday, 15 February 2010

Unfinished UFO

The mystery UFO is on the back burner as I have decided to keep it. It was going to be a present but I like it too much and think I'll appreciate it more than the intended recipient. If I get bored with it I'll take it into the MSF office.

You can see in the photo that it is made up of 12 colours, 4 squares in each colour making 48 squares in total (yes, there will be four light pink squares, this is a work in progress). If you look carefully you can also see some other components.

What is it going to be?

There, that's all the clues I'm giving you.

Any guesses? Leave a comment below if you think you have the answer.

3 comments:

madmurdock said...

Rubik's Cube?

claire montgomerie said...

yes, that is what i was tryint to think of - i knew the colours were familiar! at first I thought retro tube seats, but no, madmurdock has it.
do the sponges have anything to do with it - for the filling? if it is a rubiks cube, you can get foam cut to size really cheaply at pentonville rubber...

mostcurious said...

I. Cannot. No idea. But I want to know! TELL ME!