Sunday, 19 July 2009

Forbidden Forest II



I had a lot of dilutions of blues and yellows left over from yesterdays dyeing experiment so I made another skein, this time trying to eliminate the mucky yellow and mottled blues. I made up a solution of yellow dye with a hint of green which turned out very yellow and is a bugger to rinse out. I gave up in the end and now have a towel with yellow blotches on it. The blue end is still mottled but lighter in colour.

Anyway, having yellow fingers aside, both the skeins look rather nice together.

1 comment:

mostcurious said...

I hope you're not thinking of making this a commercial endeavor. I already have a yarn problem.

This is my way of saying, they're nice!